Practice Nurse Clinics
Our practice nurses provide the following services:
- Ear irrigation
- Wound care and removal of sutures
- Travel advice and vaccination
- Adult immunisations (such as flu, pneumococcal and shingles where eligible)
- Childhood immunisations
- Reviews for long term conditions such as diabetes, asthma, COPD, hypertension, mental health and heart disease Contraception advice
- Weight management and smoking cessation
- NHS health checks for patients aged 40-74 without a long term condition management plan
Once we are notified about a birth and the baby is registered with the practice you will be contacted to make an appointment for a postnatal check and an 8 week check for the baby. This will include an appointment for first immunisations at 8weeks for the baby.
To contact the health visitors please go to;
INR / Warfarin Clinics
these will be arranged with local pharmacies.
Minor Surgery (including joint injections)
This service has now restarted and is provided by Dr Roughley. If you require a minor surgery procedure please make an appointment to discuss this with him in the first instance.
If you already have an appointment for minor surgery you are also required to watch this short 5 min video prior to the procedure taking place.
The x-ray service at Jubilee Health Centre is walk-in once a referral form has been issued and open 9:00am to 1:00pm and 2pm to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.