Doctors practice at the Jubilee Health Centre serving Wallington, Beddington, Carshalton, Hackbridge, Purley, Clock House, parts of Sutton and the surrounding areas.
A map of the practice area that we serve is available here.
| NEW |
Online registration for new patients
Click here to open a new patient form
| NEW |
Contact the Practice by e-mail
Find out more here
Why choose us?
- We're based in the brand new Jubilee Health Centre, with a range of other services on site including blood tests, x-ray, midwife and health visitor clinics, physiotherapy and selected hospital consultant clinics.
- We have 3 male and 6 female doctors, offering you a choice of family doctor, and continuity of care.
- We run late evening surgeries to 8pm on Mondays and Saturday morning surgeries
- We have a large nursing team including a Nurse Practitioner who can provide advice and help with many health problems and long term conditions.
- We are now a training practice, which means that we have passed a quality assessment, and now have GP Registrars working with us at the practice, under the supervision of our regular doctors.
(Site updated 05/03/2014)